Quyen in Joburg

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HAIL in Jozi

OK. Last night was HECTIC. The winds were picking up (of course on our car mount night) so badly that we had to cancel. I asked a professional engineer at the WITS School of Arts where we based camp whether we should work and he said "hell no." I think that when it started to f-cking HAIL that that pretty much confirmed our decision not to shoot, even though my totally rad crew were trying hard to rig while I watched on from inside sipping a latte. OK, that wouldn't have been cool but that's what I wanted to do, eh? Oh well. Luckily, we'll make up for the lost day of shooting on Friday night, courtesy of the understanding equipment houses and also our amazing and talented actors. August is the windy month after all, but this is nutz!

So...we all got trashed instead. End of story because I can't recall the rest of the night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i missed you. it sounds like you are having a RAD time. i don't know about you - and you say it's not insane - but it sounds insane to me. in a good way of course. :) wish i could be there, etc etc etc etc.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home